The Daily Bonus is a free gift you can receive everyday. To claim your Daily Bonus, click on the blue gift icon on the left side of the Map screen.
What you receive depends on the number of consecutive days you have played. You will either get Coins or Energy Items:
  • Day 1: 1000x Coins 
  • Day 2: 1x Orange Juice (20 Energy)
  • Day 3: 2x Orange Juice (40 Energy)
  • Day 4: 5000x Coins 
  • Day 5: 1x Bag of Chips (50 Energy)
If you continue to collect the Daily Bonus for more than five consecutive days, you will be awarded a Bag of Chips every day!
If you stop playing the game for a day, you will go back to the Day 1 bonus reward of 1000x Coins.
The daily cut off for collecting bonuses is 00:00 UTC. To calculate what this corresponds to in your local timezone, check out this link: http://everytimezone.com
After 00:00 UCT, your Daily Bonus counter will reset to Day 1 if you haven't claimed your bonus.
Example
  1. I start playing Criminal Case for the first time on Day 1 and claim my Daily Bonus. I get 1000x Coins.
  2. I come back on Day 2 and claim my Daily Bonus. I get 1x Orange Juice instead.
  3. On Day 3, I play Criminal Case but I forget to claim my Daily Bonus. I do not get anything.
  4. On Day 4, I remember to claim my Daily Bonus. I get 5000x Coins!
  5. I come back on Day 5 and also claim my Daily Bonus. I get 1x Bag of Chips.
  6. During 3 more days I come back everyday and claim my Daily Bonus. On Day 5, 6, 7 and 8, I get 1x Bag of Chips.
  7. Unfortunately I did not have time to play at all on Day 9. When I come back on Day 10 and claim my Daily Bonus, I get 1000x Coins.
The number of consecutive days you have claimed your Daily Bonus also determines how many Hints you will offer to your Teammates when they choose you as a Partner.